Rocky Mountain Exteriors is a Boise locally owned high quality Roofing Contractor, Window Installation Company, Door Installation Company, and Rain Gutter Installer.
We are fully Licensed, bonded and insured. Certified to install the very best products & materials and offer the best industry warranties available. All work is 100% Guaranteed.
Rocky Mountain Exteriors was created to fill a gap in residential exterior remodeling that wasn’t being served in the Boise and Twin Falls Idaho areas. From the best products and warranties, to personalized professional service before, during, and after the project completion, your satisfaction is our top priority.
Chances are your home is your biggest financial investment, and we take that responsibility very seriously.
At Rocky Mountain Exteriors, we’ve built our business around the needs and desires of our customers. We know certain things matter to discerning homeowners like you!
To serve you better we are:
• Licensed, bonded, and insured, BBB member
• GAF Certified Roofing Contractor
• Locally owned and operated. We are NOT out-of-state opportunistic storm chasers
• Debt free, and we pay our suppliers within 30 days
• Experienced project leaders, estimators, and installers
• Committed to clean, safe job sites
• Dedicated to your safety – every employee who enters your home will have passed a criminal background check
• Offer low interest financing through Wells Fargo credit
• Work with your HOA for approval of styles and colors
• Are available any time by phone – no answering service
• Don’t get paid until after the job is complete and YOU are satisfied!
What you can expect:
From the design of our logo (remember “Rocky” the mountain goat!) to the client-focused home consultation to the superior products and warranties and low interest financing available, we set out to give you more than you might expect from a local roofer/exterior renovation contractor.
When you think of Rocky Mountain Exteriors, we hope words like professional, quality, trustworthy, and friendly come to mind. We ask that when you are completely satisfied with our work that you tell your neighbors, family and friends about us!
We pride ourselves on giving you professional service every step of the way:
• Our marketing canvassers are licensed by the city and have passed criminal background checks.
• Our sales personnel will go through a colorful Powerpoint presentation with you explaining our company benefits and provide you with a free written estimate.
• Our installation crews will arrive within 30 minutes of the agreed upon arrival time and will keep a clean job site.
• Our installers can be identified by the Rocky Mountain Exteriors t-shirts they wear.
• Not sure how the roof or siding you like will look on your house? No problem, we’ll take a photo of your house and let you play with our GAF Virtual Home Remodeler App to make sure you’re choosing the color and style that looks best.
Easy, Low Interest Financing
Need help with the cost of new windows or roofing? Is your roof or siding damage not covered by insurance? There are many reasons why insurance companies deny claims, but often a replacement must still be done right away to avoid further damage to the home, so that’s why we offer low interest financing through Wells Fargo credit. With our quick in-home approval process, you’ll know right away how much you qualify for, and the loan does not fund until the project is complete.
Todd’s depth of experience works in your favor to help protect your investment every step of the way, ensuring you’re getting the right products for your needs and budget.
RME founders Todd and Susan Stern met while volunteering at an inner city ministry that serves the poor, homeless, elderly, and at-risk youth. They are committed to giving back to their community, church, and those in need locally and around the world.
They have mentored a Little Brother through Big Brothers Big Sisters since 2005 and have sponsored children through World Vision and Africa Bright Future Ministries since 2010. Additionally, each year, the company gives away roofs to disabled veterans.
In 2012 they traveled to Ethiopia with the Hamlin USA advisory board to tour the Fistula Hospital in Addis Ababa and learn more about obstetric fistula repair and prevention to help further the cause of improving maternal health in rural, impoverished areas worldwide.
The Sterns live in Meridian, ID with their two young daughters, two yellow labs, and a big fluffy orange tabby cat. In addition to spending quality time with family, Todd enjoys bow hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, and lifting weights, and Susan enjoys hiking, cooking, traveling, and learning about natural health and nutrition.