At Rocky Mountain Exteriors, we've built our business around the needs and desires of our customers. We know certain things matter to discerning homeowners like you!
To serve you better we are:
- Licensed, bonded, and insured, BBB member
- GAF Master Elite Certified Roofing Contractor
- Family owned and operated
- Experienced project leaders, estimators, and installers
- Committed to clean, safe job sites
• Offer financing through Green Sky and Wells Fargo
• Work with your HOA for approval of styles and colors
• Have employees answering phones - no answering service
• Work with your insurance company for your best interest
• Don't invoice you until after the job is complete (some exceptions apply, especially for very large jobs)What you can expect:
From the design of our logo (remember "Rocky" the mountain goat!) to the client-focused home consultation to the superior products and warranties and low interest financing options, we set out to give you more than you might expect from a local roofer/exterior renovation contractor.
When you think of Rocky Mountain Exteriors, we hope words like professional, quality, trustworthy, and friendly come to mind. We ask that when you are completely satisfied with our work that you tell your neighbors, family and friends about us!We pride ourselves on giving you professional service every step of the way:
Easy, Low Interest Financing
- Our marketing canvassers are licensed by the city and have passed criminal background checks.
- Our sales personnel will go through a colorful Powerpoint presentation with you explaining our company benefits and provide you with a free written estimate.
- Our installation crews will arrive within 30 minutes of the agreed upon arrival time and will keep a clean job site.
- Not sure how the roof or siding you like will look on your house? No problem, we'll take a photo of your house and let you test colors using our GAF Virtual Home Remodeler App to make sure you're choosing the color and style that looks best.
Need help with the cost of new windows or roofing? Is your roof or siding damage not covered by insurance? There are many reasons why insurance companies deny claims, but often a replacement must still be done right away to avoid further damage to the home, so that's why we offer low interest financing through Greensky and Wells Fargo. With our quick in-home approval process, you'll know right away how much you qualify for, and the loan does not fund until the project is complete.