Your Premiere Attic Insulation Contractors
Rocky Mountain Exteriors is a certified attic insulation contractor. We offer complete blown in attic insulation installation services with a team of professionals to increase energy efficiency in your home. We also seal any leaks found in your attic space prior to insulation installation.
Most homes do not have adequate attic insulation. Enjoy the tremendous benefits, increased energy efficiency, and power bill savings by adding high quality attic insulation!
Serving The Treasure Valley & All Boise Idaho Areas
Twin Falls Idaho Areas
Eastern Oregon: La Grande, Union & Wallowa Counties
Attic Insulation Benefits
- Save money on your utility bill. With proper attic insulation you will save up to 40% annually on your energy cost.
- Stay comfortable. Are you tired of being cold in the winter and hot in the summer? 30-40% of heat loss and gain is through your attic.
- Improve the value of your home. Attic insulation is the #1 return on investment home improvement according to the National Association of Home Remodelers.
- Your HVAC will cycle less and last longer. Insulation works 24/7.
What to look for?
Was the home built before 2006?
Do you have trouble keeping your home cold or hot?
Has the roof been damaged enough that water may have leaked into the attic?
How much insulation do you currently have?
Most people are adding insulation on their attic but this will not stop air leaks escaping from the holes. Air Sealing before adding blown foam insulation on your home properly will not only improve the overall comfort of your home and extend the lifespan of your HVAC, but can also be a cost effective way to reduce energy consumption and lower utility bills.
Insulation and Sealing Benefits
- Peace of mind. Once you’ve insulated properly you will not have to worry about severe weather driving up your utility costs again.
- Our products carry a 10 year warranty.
- Air Sealing is one of the most inexpensive strategies you can employ to help you save money on your utilities and feel more comfortable as soon as it is completed.
- Not only does air sealing help lower your utilities and make you more comfortable, it can improve the air quality inside the home, help prevent moisture problems and prolong your HVAC system.